Senin, 14 Maret 2011

Kodak EasyShare C195

vacuum cleaner Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera Silver

Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera Silver

This little camera fits easily in a back pocket or purse, which is why I got it. It doesn't come with a manual but is pretty easy to figure out. Getting to know the adjustments, light for example, takes a little practice but the learning curve is pretty fast. A wonderful, compact camera that takes great pictures. The easy share feature is fantastic. Just tag the photo and when uploading, the photos will automatically be sent to social media apps while also being uploaded to the computer photo program. This camera is perfect for young people just starting out with photography, as well as experienced photographers who like to have a camera with them but not schlep around the equipment. I have a Nikon D90 but do not take it with me everywhere I go. The C195 in my purse allows me to be able to take photos anywhere! Love the color purple!

Get your Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera Silver Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I am replacing an old instamatic camera that my mother-in-law gave me and my wife a day before our honeymoon, almost 12 years ago. I now have 3 kids, who are into sports. We travel as a family at least twice a year. Considering how our first family camera lasted, I am thinking of investing enough money to make the camera worthwhile to have and will be appropriate in preserving memories with my kids.

    BalasHapus
  2. I had a Nikon Coolpix 2500 camera that I really liked. BUT, it stopped working properly. So, I now need to get a new one! What is the best digital camera out there that is inexpensive?

    BalasHapus
  3. I've had two digital cameras in the last two years. The first was the Polaroid a700, which worked fine until after I dropped it a few times. It started malfunctioning and doing all sorts of weird things. Then I ended up breaking the screen. The next one I had was the Kodak EasyShare MD853. It was a good camera that had amazing mega pixels, but once again broke because it was dropped so much. I'm a clumsy person, and I need a good quality camera that can handle 4ft drops without breaking. Any ideas?

    BalasHapus
  4. im looking for a kodak easyshare c763 silver. new or used. i tried ebay and amazon and some other sites but no luck. kodak don't make this model anymore. any suggestions?

    BalasHapus