Sabtu, 19 Maret 2011

Kodak Wins

statement ring Kodak DC3400 Digital Camera Optical

Kodak DC3400 Digital Camera Optical

I'm just an amateur when it comes to photography. All I really want is an easy-to-use point-and-shoot camera that I can take on vacations to snap shots of places I find interesting, to use around the house to take photos of valuables for insurance purposes, etc. In other words, my expectations are pretty minimal.

That said, I'm extremely happy with the Kodak DC3400. This is my second Kodak digital (my first was a DC240), so obviously I'm pleased with the Kodak product line.

After unpacking the DC3400, I spent about 10 minutes getting it set up, and proceeded to take a few pictures. Another 10 minutes or so, and I had the photo software loaded on my laptop. Connect the USB cable, and I was able to load the photos onto the laptop immediately. The camera shows up as an icon, like a disk drive, which you can double-click to open and transfer the pictures to a folder on your hard drive -- piece of cake!

The quality of the pictures is amazing. I use the Ofoto service, and had some prints of some of my digital photos sent to my mother. According to her, you could not tell the difference between the digital images and those taken with a 35mm film camera. The colors were vivid, the images sharp -- just what you'd expect from the Kodak name.

I'll agree with most everyone else and say that batteries might be the only downside to this camera. It's definitely worth the investment to get the Kodak NiMh rechargables and the charger. The ONLY time I use NiCads is when I'm my NiMh set is in the recharger, and I need to snap a few pictures.

For the money, I don't think you can top this camera in terms of features, quality, and ease of use.

Get your Kodak DC3400 Digital Camera Optical Now!

12 komentar:

  1. By A Customer

    BalasHapus
  2. I don't think that you will find a better 2 megapixel camera for the price. The picture quality is tops and the menu system is easy to navigate and understand. I have had other digital cameras and, for my money, you can't beat the Kodak. I have taken very good pictures on the standard-good setting(lowest). It is a very attractive camera also and it fits your hand better than some others that I have tried. I also like the fact that the self-timer button is on top within easy reach.On some digicams, the timer is accessed through the menu system(time-consuming). Uploads are fast and easy with the USB. Also, battery life is very good, especially with NiMH rechargeables. The other comparatively priced 2 MP digicams can't compare to the 3400

    BalasHapus
  3. 34 of 39 people found the following review helpful

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought this camera 3 weeks ago. I just love it. I highly recommend it. It is very user friendly. It doesn't eat batteries like the DC280. I just can't seem to put it down.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a wonderful camera, November 26, 2000

    BalasHapus
  6. I just purchased the dc3400, and right out of the box it was a joy to use. I've seen other cameras, the more expensive Cannon Digital elf 2.1mp, for instance, and none comes close to the ease of use of the 3400's graphical user interface. Taking pictures was easy, and getting them on the computer was even easier. The software mounts the camera like it does a floppy drive, you just go into the drive and drag and drop them onto wherever you want. The pictures, well, they were stunning to be modest. It brought the highest detail and best color out of pictures that would of been horrible on any 35mm camera. With the included card it can hold 35 of the standard size pics, which look beautiful on the 4x6 glossy photo sheets i purchased. And the large setting holds about 12, which is great for printing at the huge 8x10. I am very pleased with this camera, it does everything I could ever want a camera to do.

    BalasHapus
  7. 5.0 out of 5 stars

    BalasHapus