Rabu, 23 Maret 2011

Wonderful

statement ring review Original Carry Speed FS Pro Camera

Original Carry Speed FS Pro Camera

I must say, this is in my humble opinion, as a l o n g time photographer, an almost perfect strap. Carry Speed has improved on the 1st version of this item, and now has created a product that is probably unequaled in the marketplace. Be sure to go to their website and view a couple of videos to get a really good explanation of how their straps work.

I bought this one for both a full size DSLR and a large superzoom SLR. It is great for either, and the more weight you are carrying the better is works. The very wide and stretchy strap, with ventilation (haven't needed that yet) is brilliant. It does not move on your shoulder, even when picking up the camera with one hand and swinging it into position for shooting. The stretchiness makes it very comfortable, and it disperses the weight of your gear very well.

Now, the laws of physics can't be changed, so the fact that you are carrying a certain amount of weight is a given, but at least you can be comfortable when doing it. It reminds me of the strap systems made for binoculars- quick to bring up, and easy to let go of, with no fear of dropping your expensive equipment.

The way it attaches, and swivels is a wonderful design, and works very well. It is tested to way beyond any amount of weight you may carry, unless maybe you are special forces and use it for a very large item. Seriously tho, the entire system works well, and I can't imagine using anything else. I know there are other straps of this type, but I find this one sell suited for my use.

Get your Original Carry Speed FS Pro Camera Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Concepcion Shepherd17 Oktober 2011 12.32

    This is fantastic. I waited for a few weeks to see how I liked it. Went out to the everglades a couple of times and it was great. Very convenient and it made quick use of action photography a pleasure.

    BalasHapus
  2. I purchased this and used it the same weekend on a wedding (I am a professional wedding photographer). At first I had a bit of trouble figuring out the hooks and stuff but the company is very responsive and I got help immediately. During the wedding I "dropped" (literally) my camera to catch something else and each time the Carry Speed FS-Pro saved me! It was also so much better to not carry the heavy lens setup (5D Mark III with battery grip and Quantum flash on top with heavy lens!) on my neck but rather on my shoulder! And if one shoulder gets tired (which it did not!), you can switch shoulders! It is very innovative, the plate did not loosen--in fact I ordered another plate for quick switching between cameras or if I use my 70-200mm, the plate will already be on it... so it is a super setup but it definitely needs a bit of learning on how to use it and definitely needs a bit of getting used to! But I would not change it for anything and very happy I found it!

    BalasHapus
  3. Enid Blackwell25 Oktober 2011 13.32

    I've owned most of the sling strap products on the market, and this is the one I like the best. It is well made and comfortable for all-day shooting. Do yourself a favor and buy it!

    BalasHapus
  4. Alberto Lancaster29 Desember 2011 09.32

    Took delivery directly from Carryspeed of the FS-Pro. Initial review after a week of use: The neoprene strap is very comfortable, more so then my Black Rapid RS-4. What drew me in was the offset bracket allowing the camera to hang on the hip better and results in less motion of the camera on the hip. Nice packaging. I would recommend the package be branded to the FS-Pro immediately. This was the only negative, if a bit minor. Seems this strap was so new that it came in a box for the CS-Pro, a slightly older offering with the C in CS crossed out in marker and an F written in. Bringing the strap to the eye works just like the RS-4 as you'd expect from a sling type strap. I can't precisely put my finger on why I like this strap so much, but there it is.

    BalasHapus
  5. Ofelia Valentine13 November 2012 13.32

    This takes all the work out of carrying a camera with a large lens! Also, my wife loves hers as much as i do mine

    BalasHapus
  6. I purchased the original in the spring of 2012. A few months later the FS Pro foldable came out. I was a little disappointed I didn't have the new features but wasn't upset as I still owned a great product. I took a chance calling the company. I got someone the first time I called. He said he was the owner of the company, based in Texas, and would love to help me. He offered me the foldable plate for $15 and I could keep my original. I paid him through paypal and less than a week later I had my new plate. It is fabulous. My camera now sits flat and it has a built-in arca-swiss mount for my tripod. I will buy their products again. I purchased the original through Amazon.

    BalasHapus
  7. I must say, this is in my humble opinion, as a l o n g time photographer, an almost perfect strap. Carry Speed has improved on the 1st version of this item, and now has created a product that is probably unequaled in the marketplace. Be sure to go to their website and view a couple of videos to get a really good explanation of how their straps work.

    I bought this one for both a full size DSLR and a large superzoom SLR. It is great for either, and the more weight you are carrying the better is works. The very wide and stretchy strap, with ventilation (haven't needed that yet) is brilliant. It does not move on your shoulder, even when picking up the camera with one hand and swinging it into position for shooting. The stretchiness makes it very comfortable, and it disperses the weight of your gear very well.

    Now, the laws of physics can't be changed, so the fact that you are carrying a certain amount of weight is a given, but at least you can be comfortable when doing it. It reminds me of the strap systems made for binoculars- quick to bring up, and easy to let go of, with no fear of dropping your expensive equipment.

    The way it attaches, and swivels is a wonderful design, and works very well. It is tested to way beyond any amount of weight you may carry, unless maybe you are special forces and use it for a very large item. Seriously tho, the entire system works well, and I can't imagine using anything else. I know there are other straps of this type, but I find this one sell suited for my use.

    BalasHapus