Selasa, 05 April 2011

Delkin Pop-up Shade 3.0 inch LCDs

Sunglasses Review Delkin DU3 0 M BLK Universal 3 0 Inch

Delkin DU3 0 M BLK Universal 3 0 Inch

You can read my review of the phone below, but I am editing this review to warn customers of Verizon Wireless's customer service change regarding roaming. They used to be easy to deal with if any billing or technical issues arose. Now, if your phone roams for any reason, even if you are in your home coverage area, they will tell you it is your problem and to set your phone to home even if it will not be able to make or receive calls. In this particular case, my Daughter's older LG phone would roam in the exact same spot that my Samsung Brightside did not roam, so I considered it an issue with their towers/network. I wasted hours on the phone with customer support and technical support regarding the issue. It happened once a year ago and it was a two minute phone call to get it resolved. This time, I had to escalate the issue to the executive offices of Verizon Wireless to get my issue resolved, and they noted during the call that future roaming charges would not be credited. So beware of roaming with Verizon Wireless, you are not likely get the roaming charges removed.

I was not sure how I would like this phone when I ordered it(I looked at it briefly in the Verizon store), but it beat all my expectations. The speakerphone works great, and the MP3 player is a pretty good copy of my ipod touch and the contacts menus are a pretty good copy of an iphone. It looks like a smartphone and the large touchscreen plus a very good slide out keyboard are great features to have. No regrets about this purchase, and amazon's one cent price can't be beat. There will still be a $35 activation fee, the same as everywhere else. I had a Blackberry from my previous job and liked the Blackberry holsters so I ordered one for $4.16 from Amazon and this phone fit perfectly in OEM BLACKBERRY SWIVEL HOLSTER CASE FOR BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 9650 CURVE 8310 8300 8320 8330.

I read some reviews about viewing angle issues or hard to see the display in bright light, I disagree with those comments. I will agree that the screen is a bit sensitive to accidental touches, and the scan forward feature of the MP3 player is actually hard to hit the correct spot that senses your finger, but these are minor issues that go away with a little practice.

If you want to only make calls, I would recommend having Verizon block out all the data features, it is easy to accidentally open a menu for email, web or apps that ask if you want to activate(extra charge)the service. If you block these features through Verizon, you won't have to worry about accidentally hitting a wrong button(or your kids hitting them).

The only feature I wish it had was wifi, like the iphone has, but they want to sell you a data plan. Therefore, I will still have to use my ipod touch to access the web via wifi from a handheld device.

Get your Delkin DU3 0 M BLK Universal 3 0 Inch Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Alejandra Ayers14 Oktober 2010 05.32

    This is my second purchase of a pop-up shade. I was very happy to find it on line to purchase from Amazon. I carry my camera with me everyday. This product has given the shade to view my pictures when outside to see what I am photographing. It also gives me protection of my LCD from scratches and dust.

    BalasHapus
  2. I found it very useful, then that is often used is comfortable and fast, You just have to get used to fast and permanent use; and I really think is very good for the outdoors when the light is very strong and you can not see the photo directly on the screen, I recommend

    BalasHapus
  3. Brian Zimmerman24 Oktober 2011 13.32

    This is a wonderful little device. I had one on a previous camera, and it worked very well. It not only protects the LDC screen from scratches, but acts as a shade to allow better visablilty in bright light. I would highly recommend it. The seller shipped the item very quickly and offered it at a very good price.

    BalasHapus
  4. Such a great idea. Prevents from taking pictures of "who-knows-what" in the bright sunlight. Wish we had bought this a long time ago. So easy to attach --- Positively brilliant! A camera owner's dream!

    BalasHapus
  5. Makes reviewing pictures much easier due to the shade. I have a Panonsonic LUMIX with 3 LCD; Wish I had known to take the protective film off before I glued on the first time... Had to pry off, then reattach. My mistake. Eager to use on a bright sunny day.Even if it falls off, or breaks, I will buy another.

    BalasHapus
  6. Herminia Pacheco17 Oktober 2013 04.32

    What a shame that most new cameras don't have a viewfinder in addition to the view screen. When the sun's over your shoulder just try and see what's on the view screen. Difficult or impossible. Anyway, this handy generic 3" pop-up screen shade solves the problem perfectly. It folds flat when you're not using it and provides a large amount of shade area when you pop it up. It self-sticks onto the frame around the view screen. I've been using it almost every day with no problems. What a great accessory! Also, received the item just two days after I ordered it. Great service, great product!

    BalasHapus
  7. Great sunshade for shooting outside. Wow! What a difference this makes when shooting on a sunny day. I can better see the screen. Best part is, when you don't need it, it clips off easily.

    BalasHapus
  8. This is the best thing ever that someone came out with to protect the screen and block the sun for you so you can take them clear sweet shots.

    BalasHapus