Jumat, 01 April 2011

Fits perfect

buy silver heels Compact Leatherette Camera CyberShot Includes

Compact Leatherette Camera CyberShot Includes

This is a GREAT CAMERA CASE for my SONY TX-20 camera. It fits great and the 'leather' seems relatively soft and supple. More so, than other cases I've bought in the past. My only disgust with this case is it's magnetic closer. It's magnet is too week and poorly designed (hard to get 'centered') in it's closed position. I think it will eventually (as the 'leather' softens more) hold that flap down at least a little more securely at that time. I just couldn't find any other case as nice, and the right size, as this one to fit my SONY TX-20 camera so I guess this will have to do for now. Too bad the magnetic clasp wasn't designed better and stronger.
PS. That 'little tri-pod', which is included, is a waste of time. I think I've had one from some other company sent to me 15 years ago and I haven't used it yet..!!

Get your Compact Leatherette Camera CyberShot Includes Now!

2 komentar:

  1. This is a GREAT CAMERA CASE for my SONY TX-20 camera. It fits great and the 'leather' seems relatively soft and supple. More so, than other cases I've bought in the past. My only disgust with this case is it's magnetic closer. It's magnet is too week and poorly designed (hard to get 'centered') in it's closed position. I think it will eventually (as the 'leather' softens more) hold that flap down at least a little more securely at that time. I just couldn't find any other case as nice, and the right size, as this one to fit my SONY TX-20 camera so I guess this will have to do for now. Too bad the magnetic clasp wasn't designed better and stronger.
    PS. That 'little tri-pod', which is included, is a waste of time. I think I've had one from some other company sent to me 15 years ago and I haven't used it yet..!!

    BalasHapus