Rabu, 13 April 2011

Fixed my camera's flash unit

camera buy DeoxIT%C2%AE D100 Spray NSN 6850 01 435 6478 solution

DeoxIT%C2%AE D100 Spray NSN 6850 01 435 6478 solution

After over 30 years of enjoyment, my vintage audio equipment was starting to show it's age. Some switches worked sporadically, others not at all. When turning the volume control or amplifier attenuators, the sound would drop off with a horrendous static and crackling. After removing the covers I spayed each switch and potentiometer with DeoxIT D5 (5%) to clean and flush 30 years of dust and crud. Work the switches in-and-out and rotate the volume controls to evenly distribute the cleaner. Then, to clean and protect the electrical contacts, a quick spray of DeoxIT D100 to the internals of switches. Use DeoxIT FaderLube on the potentiometers. Some other contact cleaners are not safe for use on plastic. DeoxIT is safe for use on plastic parts, and nearly all switches and pots have plastic internal parts.

My vintage amp and pre-amp are now working as smooth and clean as the day I bought them. Wonderful!

Get your DeoxIT%C2%AE D100 Spray NSN 6850 01 435 6478 solution Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I live in Tulsa, Ok and I guess the humidity and temperature swings cause problems with connections in computers. Every few weeks I would have to disconnect and clean the connections, particularly on disk drives, but also video cards, etc. It was particularly annoying when my automatic backups would fail and I would have to clean the connections and rerun the backups. Deoxit products have eliminated these problems.

    BalasHapus
  2. I wont be without Caig Labs products. I have equipment I keep in top running order including computers that come back to life after an aplication of this and other products they make.

    BalasHapus
  3. This stuff works great at getting in and cleaning up corroded contacts, and noisy pots ect. It is easy to use and can get into tight spaces.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is a great product. The D100 is 100% full strength and is solvent free. The spray version uses metered spray bursts. Great cleaning all metal surfaces - including all electronic connections. Comes in drip or brush containers also.

    I used it on my 35 year old (1978) G-9000DB receiver.

    Note - not for use on ceramic POTS.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is my first time using this product (or any form of this product, DeoxIT). I simply placed the squirt stick in the nozzle and squirted the electronic part that was causing problems (the volume slider of my 25-year-old stereo receiver). Then I played with the part a bit (sliding the volume left and right a few times). Seems to have done the trick (the volume is no longer going in and out when I move the slider)!

    BalasHapus
  6. I stripped down and rebuilt the pots an old radio. It took me a couple of evenings and when I had finished I realized that I had missed one!!! Gaaaaaaaah!!

    So I bought this spray and achieved the same result in 30 seconds.

    Excellent stuff.

    BalasHapus
  7. The speaker switches on my 15-year-old Pioneer receiver were not making good contact. The sound on one channel or the other would frequently drop out. I would operate the switches a few times to remedy this, but this was annoying.
    After receiving the DeoxIT D100, I applied a spritz of it into each switch and operated them a few times. I did this over a month ago and I've had no further problems with the switches since that time.

    BalasHapus
  8. After over 30 years of enjoyment, my vintage audio equipment was starting to show it's age. Some switches worked sporadically, others not at all. When turning the volume control or amplifier attenuators, the sound would drop off with a horrendous static and crackling. After removing the covers I spayed each switch and potentiometer with DeoxIT D5 (5%) to clean and flush 30 years of dust and crud. Work the switches in-and-out and rotate the volume controls to evenly distribute the cleaner. Then, to clean and protect the electrical contacts, a quick spray of DeoxIT D100 to the internals of switches. Use DeoxIT FaderLube on the potentiometers. Some other contact cleaners are not safe for use on plastic. DeoxIT is safe for use on plastic parts, and nearly all switches and pots have plastic internal parts.

    My vintage amp and pre-amp are now working as smooth and clean as the day I bought them. Wonderful!

    BalasHapus