Kamis, 14 April 2011

Great Bag!

gps review Olympus Fujifilm Digital Photography Accessories

Olympus Fujifilm Digital Photography Accessories

When I first opened the box, I was afraid this bag wouldn't be big enough for me, but it's designed so well that I can fit almost all of my gear inside! In the main compartment, I have my Nikon D5100 with 70-300mm VR attached (it's not hard at all to fit the camera in there with its strap on, too). I also fit my 35mm prime, 18-55mm VR kit lens, SB-400 flash, flash diffuser (not on the flash), hard case that holds 3 52mm filters, battery charger, cleaning pen, remote control, and believe it or not, there's still some extra room left that would definitely fit all my cables. Somehow it looks and feels less bulky than my old Nikon bag that didn't fit half the stuff just because the interior wasn't designed well. The construction seems very sturdy, but it still feels very lightweight considering how much stuff is inside (and the 70-300 VR lens is not light)! I love this bag!

Also, since I'm only 5'3", I was a little nervous when another reviewer mentioned the bag overwhelmed her small frame, but I don't feel like it seems too big for me. Sure, I'd love a really tiny bag, but if you want your SLR with at least a little gear, that's not going to happen.

Get your Olympus Fujifilm Digital Photography Accessories Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Right now I have a Pentax camera. It's smaller and just takes normal pics, not really meant for photography, plus I want one with a bigger lense. Anyways, I've been getting into photography alot lately and I want to get a new camera for it. My friend told me that the Canon Rebel XT is good but I looked it up on Radioshack.com and it's pretty pricey. I'm looking for one maybe 300 or less. I'm not sure if there's any great ones out for that price, but if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it! Also, has any tried the Fujifilm FinePix S1000 camera? I looked that up and it's only about 200 bucks, but I'm not sure if the quality is that great? Well once again, any suggestions would help! Thank you! (:

    BalasHapus
  2. The best answer will be chosen.

    BalasHapus