Selasa, 12 April 2011

Great Case

canon powershot review Cimo S Line Back Flexible Case

Cimo S Line Back Flexible Case

Just received this case a few days ago and it's just what I wanted. The cutouts fit perfectly with the slight exception of the speaker cutout on the rear. I noticed that when I inserted the top of the phone into the case first that the cutout around the speaker sat a bit low, covering a portion of the top row of holes. However, when I inserted the bottom of the phone first, carefully positioning the cutout over the speaker, and then 'stretching' the case up to fit over the top of the phone, it fit very well. As another reviewer mentioned, the side edge of the speaker cutout are a wee bit narrow, but they don't completely cover any of the holes. I would think that a sharp exacto knife would easily remedy this situation, although I think it unnecessary.

I carry my phone in the front pocket of my jeans and this case is perfect for that: thin, not bulky and it doesn't grab the fabric in my pocket when I pull it out.

If these two factors are important to you, then I can highly recommend this case.

P.S. Forgot to mention that the textured surface on the sides of the case really do help to hang on.

Get your Cimo S Line Back Flexible Case Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Just received this case a few days ago and it's just what I wanted. The cutouts fit perfectly with the slight exception of the speaker cutout on the rear. I noticed that when I inserted the top of the phone into the case first that the cutout around the speaker sat a bit low, covering a portion of the top row of holes. However, when I inserted the bottom of the phone first, carefully positioning the cutout over the speaker, and then 'stretching' the case up to fit over the top of the phone, it fit very well. As another reviewer mentioned, the side edge of the speaker cutout are a wee bit narrow, but they don't completely cover any of the holes. I would think that a sharp exacto knife would easily remedy this situation, although I think it unnecessary.

    I carry my phone in the front pocket of my jeans and this case is perfect for that: thin, not bulky and it doesn't grab the fabric in my pocket when I pull it out.

    If these two factors are important to you, then I can highly recommend this case.

    P.S. Forgot to mention that the textured surface on the sides of the case really do help to hang on.

    BalasHapus
  2. With a toddler and an infant, spills and drops happen. I didn't want bulk. Protection, price, and not a bad look. This worked great for me!

    BalasHapus
  3. Terrence Fletcher15 Desember 2010 04.32

    I love this case. It's not too bulky and fits perfectly. The raised back keeps the camera lens from touching when laying flat on its backand the raised edges keep the screen from touching when laying face down. The ribbed edges make for a good grip while holding the phone. Definitely would recommend this case.

    BalasHapus
  4. Thomas Guerrero13 Desember 2011 12.32

    Length:: 0:51 Mins

    Wish the quality was a little better on my webcam. I would have used my One X, but the case was the product being reviewed.

    Pros:

    1) Great quality and fast shipping from the US. I've purchased from China before, and I have had to wait 2 weeks to receive the case. This resulted in 2 weeks of worrying about whether I would damage my phone or not in that time period.

    2) Lip surrounding camera lifts the camera lens just enough off a flat surface. Really like this feature.

    3) Love the grip on the side of the phone now. Like others have said - aids in holding the phone. Especially when laying down and watching videos or surfing the web.

    4) Preserves the beauty of the phone. I noticed this company also sells other colors. You can't beat clear. I wanted to see the HTC logo as well as the Beats Audio logo. Call it free advertising, but I enjoy showing off these features.

    Cons:

    1) The power button is a little harder to push, but I don't think it's anything worth worrying about. It wouldn't stop me from buying another case.

    2) Does push on the sides of a screen protector if it's installed. I have an InvisibleShield on mine and it has formed bubbles on the sides of the screen cover due to the pressure exerted by the case. Not too big of a deal, but I wish the edges were cut 0.5mm shorter.

    All in all a great phone case at a price that can't be beat. Radioshack wanted $39.99 for their cheapest case they had in stores. This thing fits snugly and will protect the phone when dropped.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a great cheap case. Fits perfectly, has nice grips on the side, provides enough protection without making the phone too bulky, and protects the camera so when you put the phone down it doesn't rest on the lens. Exactly what I wanted.

    BalasHapus
  6. I use this case every day and I love it! Its kind of see through but its exactly what I wanted and its HOT PINK!!! I got the product quickly and easily.

    BalasHapus