Sabtu, 16 April 2011

Wonderful Belly Dancing and Work Out Combo video!

Nail Polish Review Dance Off Inches Belly

Dance Off Inches Belly

I am 50 years old and have walked 4 miles every day for years and I needed to incorporate another workout regiment that somewhat challenged me from my stomach up including my arms and I have to say, I love this video by Keli M. It is the perfect workout video with belly dancing moves mixed in, creating a nice not overly done cardio plus learning some sensual dance moves that you will pick up with each time you do it(takes about 5 to 6 times but eventually you perfect them all). I keep looking for more of her workouts but haven't been able to find any so if anyone knows where to get more of Keli M's workout vids, please let me know. This video does create a sweat and is so much fun working out with the girls (that's what I call them lol). I am a normal averagely built woman and it has helped me tone up my midsection and arms and even helped my legs when I do it on a regular basis which is about 4 times a week. Please don't listen to those others who have negative comments, (they are probably the owners of the other vids on here lol and they are jealous! LOL ) Girls this one is so good,it is sold through out the United States at Walmarts and other big stores where as the others are not~~~Buy and keep at it until you get the moves down.

Get your Dance Off Inches Belly Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I am thin it's just my stomache. I am going to a beach party and i want to look good. Its in about a month and right now if i sit on a chair, straight, at ngiht theres about 1 and a 1/2 inch if fat there.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am 12 years old "4'11" and now 102 pounds I have been eating 700 cals per day and losing 3 pounds every two days and I was just wondering how many pounds it takes to lose an inch because my waist is 31 inches (around belly button)

    BalasHapus
  3. Does belly shimmy dancing help your stomch get flat if you keep doing it? Another thing if I belly dance to want to lose inches off of my waist do i need to do some cardio before it or any other fast past form of cardio or interval training like running, aerobics, jump rope, jogging etc?

    BalasHapus
  4. I've lost a total of 4 inches of my upper belly area but only 1 inch of my lower belly area, how do I lose that weight the fastest??

    BalasHapus
  5. I am not overweight or near it but I do want to lose a couple inches off my waist so I can fit into my clothes and have them look better. What can I do? What exercises? I am currently in a weight training class so I get some exercise but no cardio... what would be some fun cardio to do inside at home? Any advice is well appreciated. Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  6. I want to lose my belly/love handles. I teach dance a few days a week and i do exercse dvds twice a week. I also play badminton once a week. Is this enough to lose a few inches off my belly and love handles? ALso what foods can i eat because doing all this exericse i get really hungry. Katie xx

    BalasHapus